Events and News
Latest News Summary
A lot of progress has been made:
- updating the wiki and integrating it with the Discord server
- setting up Dev Logs for each component of the MOMA Game
- Rose has been learning how to make scenery in the MSFS DevMode and
- been expanding study notes into an online course for bringing in more flight sim community members and skilling up potential collaborators in the Creative Flight Simulation area
- The online self-study course MSFS Addon Development (in the MOMA School of Arts) sees the first two modules almost done and ready for student beta testing:
Cafe Collab Takes Off
The first big milestone for the whole wikikimoma.art project was achieved last night with the successful launch of Cafe Collab live in-person events at the Catalyst Social Centre in Coburg, Victoria, Australia.
All though only 4 people attended, the evening was enjoyed by all - they intended to come back and some will bring friends next time.
Audrey, Kurt & Rose tested Level 1 of the Fly Air Fafifi TTRPG
Emma hung out, took some photos, and asked some pertinent questions (which was really cool). Margaret popped in to say hello and see how things were going.
Rose gave a demonstration of Microsoft Flight Simulator and talked about Creative Flight Simulation and how it might work in the MOMA world.
Archived News Stories
Here is a link to the Archived Weekly News
List your MOMA events here ;-)
- What? Hang out and do MOMA stuff together. Bring food to eat and share. Tea & Coffee provided. BYO ideas & materials if necessary ;-)
- When? 1st and 3rd Friday of the Month (Oct 6 + 20, Nov 3 + 17, Dec 1 = 15) 6-9pm AEST
- Where? In-person Downstairs @ Catalyst, 144 Sydney Rd, Coburg, Victoria, Australia
- Enquiries @ #Cafe Collab channel in the MOMA Discord server
- More info: on the Cafe Collab wiki page here.