Creating your online character
Follow these steps
There are two main tasks:
- create a user profile for your Character
- edit the List of Characters (so others can find yours)
We will use the character "Loretta Monetta" as an example. What are we to call your character?
- First you need to create a wiki account in the name of your character. You can have more than one account.
- Then go to the User Menu on the top right of the wiki page and click on your username, that will take you to your Profile.
- Edit your Profile.
- Create an image to be your character avatar and upload it to the wiki using the Upload Avatar link in your profile.
- When you have finished your profile, the next step is to introduce your character to the others by adding a link to your profile on the Game Characters page (see instructions below the following image).
Editing the Game Characters List
On the Game Character's page there is a list of characters who play at MOMA, this is how characters can find each other.
We are now going to create a link to your character's Profile, and add it to the list.
- Before you go the the Game Characters page, you need to copy the URL to your character's Profile page.
- Go to the User menu (as you did before) and right click on the username.
- Select "Copy Link Address.
- Now navigate to the Game Characters page and select "Edit" from the Actions menu.
[keep editing this section]
R click Username.png