Jump to navigation Jump to search
People go to museums, but this museum goes to the people.
Call out to Artists
|We're looking for artist contributions of small works for the MOMA I exhibition "358", so if you live on the bus route between Macksville and Bellingen, NSW, find out more iioog ipsum gogum owr goihrg.|
The Museum of Moving Art:
- is a street/community art project with theatrical tendencies
- it is also a composite artwork (an artwork made largely of other artworks)
- MOMA is a series of pop-up installations/made-structures called "MOMA Venues", these function as interactive art-spaces that contain exhibitions of arts and crafts
- the museum manifests online as this wiki
- MOMA is non-commercial & run by volunteers
In a game-like-way, the Museum of Moving Art invites participants to role-play as museum visitors, artists, curators, critics, and even benefactors.